Not much to report today. I swam 50 laps this morning then ran to a Zumba class. Chilled the rest of the day.
My son Ethan and his girlfriend joined us late last night. Kids all went to Animal Kingdom. Came back and joined us at the pool in the afternoon, then headed to Hollywood Studios this evening. Hubby and I were on our own chillaxin' today for the most part. Other than a trip to the grocery store and the pool and a nice long walk this evening, there wasn't much more excitement going on around here. Now we're waiting for all the kids to return and get packed up for a day at Cocoa Beach tomorrow.
UPDATE TO MY POST: My son talked me into going to the fitness center at 11 PM and I ran my 27 minutes!
A few years back I visited my brother in Florida and visited Cocoa Beach. Funny thing about reading your post is I'm wearing my Cocoa Beach tee-shirt. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun and making good choices on food and exercise, keep it up you are inspiring to me. I have been reading other blogs in the last day or two and I am so jealous of those who are blessed enough to be able to go to Fitness Ridge. I will never be able to afford to go but sure wish I could. It sounds like the resort is a life changing experience for everyone who attends. I am my own support system and I struggle every day to keep making the changes I need to make in my life for my health. I look forward to all of your posts, you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteok, I hope you run tomorrow!!!!!
ReplyDelete