I swam 2000 yards again this morning. That's 80 laps in a standard 25 yd pool. I would have kept going but I went too late in the morning and there were too many kids starting to come around and were starting to jump around my lane. There are plenty of lounging and play pools around. Do they have to come hang out at the lap pool! Darn those people. Usually I swim in sets of 20 but today I knew I got a late start and would be pressed to get done so I didn't stop till I hit 80 laps. And as soon as I stopped and took a sip of my water on the side of the pool, I lost my lane.
And to make matters, a kid pooped in the lap pool!!! Come on! Can't the kids that can't control their bladder go to the kiddie pool? Or the big play pool?! But pooping in the lap pool!! UGH. It was cleaned up, shocked and closed off the rest of the day with caution tape.
I lounged and read the rest of the day. There were more clouds than sun but I managed to stay by the pool until 5 anyway. The temperature was nice, not hot, not cold. Cloudy and sunny mixed with more clouds that sun for sure. Probably a good break for my skin.
It was a perfect evening for another run. Maria posted on my last post that I had to do 22 minutes today. I had all intentions of incrementing 1 minute at time which would have taken me to 21 minutes but decided to go for it when she posted that challenge. But I'm a competitor and had to beat that so I ran 25 minutes straight tonight! I'm still laying here recovering with ice on my shins, again. Dinner is done so I should probably get off my butt and go eat. We're having wheat sketti with onion, garlic, pepper and spaghetti sauce. (86 on the biscuits for me.)
ok, sister!!!! This is the Challenge for today 27 minutes plus 10 push up!!!!! Love you!!!! :)
ReplyDelete