Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Proud

I am proud today.  I am proud of .....

Making good choices.
Learning to balance life.
Pushing myself to new limits.
My beautiful children.
How I am feeling inside and out.
My increased endurance.
My 57 pound weight loss.
Recognizing hunger.
Recognizing satiety.
Prepping, planning, preparing all my food for each day.
All the nutrients I feed by body.
How darn awesome I feel.
To have such great family, friends and colleagues supporting me.
To be married to the most supportive loving man around! (I love you baby if you read this!)

I am proud today, tomorrow, the next day and the next.

3 comments:

  1. You should feel proud. You have done a fabulous job of getting your life in order. You are my hero and mentor. I can't wait to feel the way you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you got to be proud. you got to be proud of yourself, your family, your friend, your life, you are one amazing person. Be proud every second, every minute, every day of your life and yourself!!! It's a honored for me to be your friend!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, glad you recognize your excellence! Congrats you deserve every minute of being proud! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete