So here Mom. Consider it updated. :)
Great visit. I got a week pass to the local Y and have taken a Zumba class each day. We climbed Stone Mountain. See, me pointing there....kinda. Climbed to the tippy top. It was a GORGEOUS day for the hike. Nothing like the hikes I'll be having at Fitness Ridge, but fun none the less. And I've gotten in a fair amount of walking too. Eating well. Mani/pedi tonight was nice tonight. Staying on track with all. Tomorrow there is no Zumba class so I'll have to figure out what to do on my own. I may just do another walk/run. It's time for me to start week 3 of the Couch to 5K program. I think I'll do that tomorrow. Getting good sleep, good for my hormones and losing weight. Good night.
Have you seen the laser show on the mountain? It is super cool! Good job with the hike and getting the Y pass for the week!!!
ReplyDelete