Continuing my journey to get fit, healthy and strong. Everyday I remind myself that I am a machine! Mind over matter will get me through each and every workout.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Back Home
Made it through the conference. Ate well. Made excellent choices. Walked the streets of Grand Rapids on the first night then went back to room and did a Jillian Michaels cardio burn fat dvd. Second night it was raining so I went to the gym. Got my $5 worth. Biked for awhile then treadmill for 75 minutes. Sweated. Felt great. Conferenced this morning, 3 hour ride home, shopped for new court shoes but didnt find any. Birthday party for my daughter tonight with friends over. After cake I went for a run/walk with my son...at 11:30 pm. I didn't have any cardio or exercise in for today and was way behind in steps and calorie burn. My legs were jumping like crazy and my body was feeling it. The 20 minute jaunt felt great. I'm exhausted now. It's past my bedtime. I took my first bite of cake wrapping it up. (Wasn't hungry earlier...but after the run it looked much better. Yummy Margot! I only tried a few bites of the chocolate of course.) Now I'm kinda wishing I didn't do it but oh well. Time to move on, go to bed, and right back on track tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment