Monday, March 15, 2010

My Week in a Nutshell

  • Sat -High -Walk/Jogged in the rain! Cleaned bedroom. Packed most of suitcase for upcoming trip. Made it to work until wee hours of the morning.  Productive day.  Perfect for a rainy dreary Michigan March day.  Low - didn't get in enough exercise and ate leftover birthday cake when I got home at 1 am before going to bed.  Ooops.  :(
  • Sun - Back to work.  Racquetball for two hours. Screaming shins that got ice! Back to work. Back home to finish packing, laundry, cleaning, everything (food, clothes, coffee) ready for today.  No wallyball because of hand injury.  :(  Instead walk/jog/walk followed by a bit of Ab work while watching Celebrity Apprentice.  ICE! Stretch. Shower. Late night to bed.

Mon morning weight - down 3 pounds from Saturday so I guess it took a couple days to catch up to me.  Woot!
  • Mon - work like a dog day.  In super early.  Staying super late.  Brought gym clothes. Workout somewhere in between. Crunch mode with this report I'm working on.
  • Tues - work like a dog day and get this darn report COMPLETELY turned in! No kickboxing :( . Zumba! :) Then trying out cardio kickboxing. Yay.  
  • Wed - Personal trainer in the morning. Get everything caught up at work to leave for a few days. Hoping to make appt with orthopedic doc about my hand for this day.  Walk/Jog/Walk and catch up on Biggest Loser/ American Idol from last week still.
  • Thurs - Last minute details before trip. Airport at 10 AM.  Then Georgia on my mind! :)
  • Fri-Sat-Sun - What to do in Georgia?  Hoping to climb Stone Mountain and go for good hikes/walks, somewhere.  
  • Mon - fly home and back to the grindstone.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great week!! I LOVE Stone Mountain! What a beautiful place. Hope you get everything done according to your plan or better! and hey,, no more cake! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, you caught the cake comment, eh? At least I was honest about it. And I did make my daughter hide the remaining cake on me!

    ReplyDelete