Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Down 52 Pounds

How did I carry around that extra 50 pounds?

The best part about being so overweight is losing 50 pounds and everyone says how great you're looking and even calls me skinny!  Ha!  That is very funny.  I have a long way to go before I could ever really fit into that category.  Actually, I have never in my lifetime been skinny.  That's okay though, I don't mind hearing it.  It gives me a giggle.  Each time I see the inches still left around my thighs, butt and stomach, I am reminded that my journey is far from over.  My strength has not wavered.  I will continue to stay strong.  I will be celebrating another 50 in 2010.  I look forward to sharing THAT story with everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Again, not trying to sound like a broken record but...YOU ARE AMAZING! Congrats, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Way to GO! I am hoping to close to losing 30 lbs. I am hoping to lose at least another 10 before I head to FR in May. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. outstanding job annelise. I walked with my husband yesterday and he carried 2 8LB weights with him. On the way home he handed them to me to carry the last block and I couldn't believe how heavy they felt and that was only 16 LBS. Congratulations on your 50...huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robbie, my trainer had me carry and do some step-ups and other work with a 25 lb weight after I lost my first 25. It was incredible! And I really needed that feeling. I was feeling like it was taking forever and feeling just a bit down.....Not after that though. Holding onto that 25lb weight was a huge eye opener! I NEVER want to carry around that extra 25 and esp the extra 50 again!

    ReplyDelete