I have big goals for this year. Now that I've proven that I'm a machine I had to keep raising the bar. I have a list of races that I'll be training for to keep me working hard. Or better yet to keep me burning calories because I love to eat. Here are my race and training goals for 2011. I want to better my times as I repeat races and first time races I'm in it to finish it.
March 20 - Half Marathon, Grosse Ile, Rock CF
April 2 - Half Marathon, Dearborn, Martian Marathon
May 21 - Duathlon (5k run, 25k bike, 5k run), Grosse Ile
May 30 - Full Marathon, Traverse City, Bayshore Marathon
June 5 - Sprint Triathlon, Monroe, MI, Racing for Recovery
June 12 - Olympic Triathlon, Belle Isle, Motor City Tri
July 30 - Warrior Dash, Mt Morris
Aug 7 - Sprint Triathlon, Michigan, Trek Women's Triathlon
Sept 10 - Half Ironman, Tawas, MI, 3D Festival
Oct 16 - Full Marathon, Detroit Free Press
I'll add smaller races as it works into my schedule but these are my races I'll be working toward that I have registered for already. Here's to a fantastic 2011 full of running, biking, swimming and whatever else I can do to keep the pounds off and prepare for the above races! I hope to see some of you out on event with me...either as participant or supporter.
you are SO awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou look great...and even better have a plan to stay that way. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYou look so young! Keep up the hard work. What an inspiration.
ReplyDelete