I love food.
I hate food.
I eat too much food.
I'm becoming keenly aware of every morsel of bad food I put into my mouth but I still do it.
I'm eating too much sugar and need to stop. I know I need to stop. Why don't I stop?
My worst bad food is sugar and sweets.
I have no control other than to NOT have it around me.
I am craving it daily.
I give in daily with the excuse of "I deserve it".
I need to stop giving in and get it under control.
I found myself sneaking food (old habits).
If no one sees me eat it then it has no calories, right?
I need to eat to fuel my body for exercise.
I need to exercise more so I don't want to eat as much.
I've gained weight and need to get back on the right track before it really gets out of control.
Is this always going to be so hard?
Will I be able to get this under control again?
Or will my exercise and training just make up for my never ending lack of control of eating.
I love food.
I hate the way I obsess over food.
I NEED to focus on food as fuel and nutrition.
Tomorrow is a new day to make good choices. ........... Or exercise my bootie off.
.......Maybe I'll just have to exercise my bootie off the rest of my life to keep up with my calorie intake. I mean if it's all about calories in and calories out........ I just need to find that balance.
Ugh......why does it all have to be so complicated? Can't I just be a skinny person who eats like a skinny person and acts and thinks like a skinny person?
No comments:
Post a Comment