Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fitness Ridge Day 3, 4 & 5 Schedule

WOW is all I have time to say.  I thought I would have more time to write about my experiences here but there has been so little time that I've only had time to make a few Facebook posts.  Below is the schedule I've been following the past three days.  I have so many amazing stories to share but simply need to get to bed early tonight again.  I have a 5AM Resting Metabolic Rate test and need my sleep.  I promise to do some reflecting here soon.


Tuesday's Schedule
6:15 AM Hike
9:30 Breakfast
10:15 Stretch class - how awesome is that?!?!
11:15 Free Weights
12:25 Lunch
1:00 Calorie Challenge
1:30 Lecture:  Cooking Demo
2:30 Water Intervals
3:30 Cardio Intervals
4:30 Total Toning
5:15 Dinner
6:15 Lecture: Spending Your Calories Wisely Pt 2
7:00 Massage
8:00 Getting ready for next day and bed early

Wednesday's Schedule
6:15 Hike
9:30 Breakfast
10:15 Open Gym (I swam laps)
11:15 Stretch
12:15 Lunch
1:15 Lecture:  Emotional Eating
2:30 Appointment with Life Coach Counselor
3:30 Water circuit
4:30 Kickboxing
5:15 Dinner
6:15 Lecture:  Intuitive eating
7:00 Acupuncture
8:00 Trip to Target

Thursday's Schedule
6:15 Hike
9:30 Breakfast
10:15 I swapped a lecture class to swim laps
11:15 Liquid Moves
12:35 Lunch
1:15 Planning strategies for departing guests
2:30 Ball Works
3:30 Treading
4:30 Total Body H2O
5:45 Dinner
6:15 Menu planning
7:00 Massage
8:00 Socialized with guests :)







1 comment: