- 6:15 AM - Open Gym - Used the NuStep where you use arms and legs (pictured right) and stretched
- 7 AM - Breakfast
- 8 AM - Hiked Scout Cave (Much easier than Saddle but still had some challenging climb on the first half. Garmin results here.)
- 11:15 - Stretch Class
- 12:00 - Personal Training session with Tiffany to work on my run form and speed
- 1:00 - Lunch
- 1:00 - Departing Guests Announcements (I missed this because I was eating lunch still.)
- 2:30 - Treading (Pick your cardio equipment, I picked treadmill. 5 min fast, 5 min recover, 4 min faster, 4 min recover, 3 min faster yet, 3 min recovery, 2-2, 1 faster than you've ever hit before, 1 recovery, Bonus 30 second round and then cool down and stretch) AWESOME workout and challenge!!! I hit 9 for the last 1 minute round, and 9.5 for the bonus 30 seconds. I broke through a barrier in this class today that I didn't think I could do!
- 3:30 - Ball Works
- 4:30 - Total Body H20 (WHEW, needed this.)
- 5:15 - Swam 40 laps (1,000 yards)
- 5:45 - Dinner
- 6:15 - Lecture - Increasing Your Income
- 8 PM - Massage with Mike (Surprisingly I had no areas that felt super sore but the massage felt wonderful)
Thursday Menu
Bacon and Egg Sandwich with Fruit
Sunchoke Soup and Mediterranean Pita
Stuffed Chicken with Sugar Snap Peas
Peach Cobbler
Today we hiked Scout Cave and ended at Chukawalla (sp?).
This is our thinking pose. Can you see the brain power happening here?
Richard crashed our photo opp here. We have no idea who he is but we let him in the picture.
Say cheese Diana. Are you on your phone again?
A pepper grass that we all tasted today. It has a slightly hot taste.
Cheers! Toasting our pepper grass. I see I forgot to "swallow my stomach" as Diana tells me to do for pictures! Suck in that pooch Annelise!
We all want to take Chef Camron home with us but I guess we can't do that. He's giving us a cooking demo here.
No comments:
Post a Comment