
Got my Go Wear Fit device today! Got it charged and wearing it now. Can't wait to see how this works. I'm playing around with the settings and website now. I did buy the display watch to go with it to help me know where I'm at without having to download the data. I've also added the Go Wear Fit Facebook group.
On my way to tracking calories in and out. Yay!
Today was a low key day. I walked a mile on the treadmill this morning a did a few sets of ab work. Rob had surgery today so I was at the hospital all day. I did do several stretches, leg lifts, squats and whatever I could sneak in pre-surgery and when left in the conference room alone. But really.....it was a pretty inactive day. I had to miss my personal training session this morning and my most fun class, Zumba, tonight. I'll be back on it tomorrow. One more day till weigh in and it's not been the best week for me. I think my first and only binge in two months will show up. Darn my work partner for leaving me that humungo bag of M&M's to get rid of so he didn't eat them! Yeah, in my office at night, alone, with this giant bag of M&Ms didn't work out so well. One serving of 38 morsels turned into who knows how many! YUK! Back on it though.
Today was a low key day. I walked a mile on the treadmill this morning a did a few sets of ab work. Rob had surgery today so I was at the hospital all day. I did do several stretches, leg lifts, squats and whatever I could sneak in pre-surgery and when left in the conference room alone. But really.....it was a pretty inactive day. I had to miss my personal training session this morning and my most fun class, Zumba, tonight. I'll be back on it tomorrow. One more day till weigh in and it's not been the best week for me. I think my first and only binge in two months will show up. Darn my work partner for leaving me that humungo bag of M&M's to get rid of so he didn't eat them! Yeah, in my office at night, alone, with this giant bag of M&Ms didn't work out so well. One serving of 38 morsels turned into who knows how many! YUK! Back on it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment